Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 A previous rejection impact

Hello,

I had a L1A rejection [221G] 4 years back. It was on blanket. This time when I went for an interview for L1A blanket, I was told that I am not eligible to apply in the same category [Blanket]. He told it is not a rejection and gave me 221g form. Anyone faced this issue? Is there any rules as such?

Originally posted by RBNN View Post
    Hello,

I had a L1A rejection [221G] 4 years back. It was on blanket. This time when I went for an interview for L1A blanket, I was told that I am not eligible to apply in the same category [Blanket]. He told it is not a rejection and gave me 221g form. Anyone faced this issue? Is there any rules as such?
    Blanket visa once rejected is rejected-forever. If you were trying to fool the consulate by appearing in interview after 4 years with same blanket, you did a mistake.

The only option anyone with blanket rejection is to go with Individual petition.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      Blanket visa once rejected is rejected-forever. If you were trying to fool the consulate by appearing in interview after 4 years with same blanket, you did a mistake.

The only option anyone with blanket rejection is to go with Individual petition.
      =========================================

Thanks. Can I go for the individual petition immediately or do I need to wait for some time period before I can apply. Officer told that the current one is not a rejection and I can go for individual immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by RBNN View Post
        =========================================

Thanks. Can I go for the individual petition immediately or do I need to wait for some time period before I can apply. Officer told that the current one is not a rejection and I can go for individual immediately.
        Yes, You can file individual the very same day you got your blanket rejected/refused Go ahead.

Best of luck !!
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X