No announcement yet.

Waiting for Interview Letter, biometrics done at Elizabeth NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My husband did his biometrics 12/23/15 and we still waiting till now for interview letter. We are in California and our office is backed up processing 11/14/15 we filed 11/18/15 so hopefully they get to our case by the end of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by adityakumarg27 View Post
      No updated till now and did not receive interview letter either. It will be 2 months in 4 days when I completed my bio-metrics.
      Sent you a Private message.
      Application Center: CKGS NY
      OCI
      Feb 3, 2017 -Application Received & Verification Complete
      Feb 6 -'Under Process' at CKGS
      Feb 7 -In-Transit & Under Process at Consulate
      Feb 8 -Govt of India: Date Of Acknowledgment
      -Documents Printing Status: UNDER-PROCESS

RENUNCIATION
      Feb 3,2017 -Application Received & Verification Complete
      Feb 8 -'Reviewed' by Consulate and ‘In Transit’ to CKGS

Comment

Please update case when you receice interview letter. My case is in new jersey as well.

Comment

Waiting for Interview Letter, biometrics done at Elizabeth NJ

Anyone else from NJ waiting for AOS interview letter?

Our PD is Feb 23, 2016

Comment

Our case is in nj. PD IS Dec 2015 haven't change status yet let's track together..

Comment

Originally posted by dst2015 View Post
              Our case is in nj. PD IS Dec 2015 haven't change status yet let's track together..
              NJ here too.. waiting to do my biometrics this month.

Comment

went to Elizabeth today for biometrics. Got there eary and was the first one at the door. Biometrics took maybe 15 to 20 minutes.

Comment

Congrats. !!

Comment

Congrats. !!
                    Thanks, can't wait for my EAD. and then one soon day the interview

Comment

can I travel within the same state while I wait for my bio-metric's to finish?

Hi
                      I'm an actor and live in LA. I am currently waiting for my biometrics to clear-up so I can go to Spain to finish a film that I'm in. I need to go to San Francisco for an audition and an interview, my attorney advised me not to go but to stay put until it all clears. Is this true ? As San Francisco is in the same state as where I live?

Comment

Originally posted by Molly Stone View Post
                        Hi
                        I'm an actor and live in LA. I am currently waiting for my biometrics to clear-up so I can go to Spain to finish a film that I'm in. I need to go to San Francisco for an audition and an interview, my attorney advised me not to go but to stay put until it all clears. Is this true ? As San Francisco is in the same state as where I live?
                        As far as I can tell, Biometric based background check is done behind the scenes with the FBI and other government agencies. I don't think anyone actually comes out to check if you are physically present in the address? So as long as you are not gone for too long a trip, where you are going to miss any postal mail from the USCIS about interview etc, then you should be okay. So I don't understand why your attorney said that you can't travel briefly within the US states, esp even within CA. Did you ask him the reason behind his advice?
                        Application Center: CKGS NY
                        OCI
                        Feb 3, 2017 -Application Received & Verification Complete
                        Feb 8 -Govt of India: Date Of Acknowledgment
                        -Documents Printing Status: UNDER-PROCESS

RENUNCIATION
                        Feb 3,2017 -Application Received & Verification Complete
                        Feb 8 -'Reviewed' by Consulate and ‘In Transit’ to CKGS

Comment

waiting

case received Dec 22th , Biometrics done Jan 12th ,,, still waiting for interview ( its been 5 months and 8 days now

Comment

It is only a 1 hour and 15 minutes flight or a 4-5 hour drive from Los Angeles to San Francisco.
                            I can not think of a reason why you can not go.
                            Is there someone at home to receive the biometrics appointment letter?
                            Even that is not necessary. You can get to it when you return.
                            If you have a green card, you can travel throughout the U.S. freely.
                            Within California is even better.

I would ask your lawyer.
                            Why do you need a lawyer?

Comment

How long time for biometrics appointment letter?

How took from the day you got the notice of receipt to receive de biometrics appointment notice in the mail?

Comment

Originally posted by juand25 View Post
                                went to Elizabeth today for biometrics. Got there eary and was the first one at the door. Biometrics took maybe 15 to 20 minutes.

Have you received the interview letter? I'm behind you for about 2 months in Elizabeth and haven't heard anything since my bio-metrics. It's been 3 months since bio's completed, 4 months since case acceptance. Starting to get anxious.....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X