L1A to GreenCard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

time line

For EB1 if every thing is intact it should not take more than 3 months...

Comment

Originally posted by neeluiyer View Post
      For EB1 if every thing is intact it should not take more than 3 months...
      Thats great news. Thank you. 1 last question. what are the costs involved (typically) and how much? Is it a per application cost (each member of the family)

I know that can vary and stuff, but an indication of these would be great. Like - Lawyer, Fees, etc.

Comment

Query on Green Card Application Cost

Originally posted by thebrosa View Post
        Thats great news. Thank you. 1 last question. what are the costs involved (typically) and how much? Is it a per application cost (each member of the family)

I know that can vary and stuff, but an indication of these would be great. Like - Lawyer, Fees, etc.
        Folks, thank you for the response. All of this has been very helpful.

I'm in California (Sunnyvale, CA) and trying to find a Lawyer who can help with my GC process and what the associated cost would be.

You can private message me if the details are something you don't want to publish on the forum.

Comment

Possibility GC on L1A visa without employer?

Originally posted by thebrosa View Post
          Folks, thank you for the response. All of this has been very helpful.

I'm in California (Sunnyvale, CA) and trying to find a Lawyer who can help with my GC process and what the associated cost would be.

You can private message me if the details are something you don't want to publish on the forum.

I am on L1A visa too (Blanket). Is it possible for an individual to apply for GC in EB1 without its employer (sponser of L1A visa)?

Comment

Originally posted by inspire View Post
            I am on L1A visa too (Blanket). Is it possible for an individual to apply for GC in EB1 without its employer (sponser of L1A visa)?
            You can self sponsor if you are qualified for it.
            https://www.uscis.govhttps://www.imm...-self-petition

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X