Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!!!! Biometrics question

Hello Everyone

We live in a Condominium Association. When my husband USC) got home from work, he found the letter addressed to me outside the front door from the NBC regarding my Biomatrics appointment. I assume that the mail man dropped the letter off at the wrong condo and the person might have just left it there. So my question is, Are we both suppose to receive Biometrics appointment Notices in the mail and have it done on the same date and time?

Thank you,
    Daz

Originally posted by MerDaz View Post
    Hello Everyone

We live in a Condominium Association. When my husband USC) got home from work, he found the letter addressed to me outside the front door from the NBC regarding my Biomatrics appointment. I assume that the mail man dropped the letter off at the wrong condo and the person might have just left it there. So my question is, Are we both suppose to receive Biometrics appointment Notices in the mail and have it done on the same date and time?

Thank you,
    Daz
    Hi, no only you as the immigrant needs to have fingerprints, photos and signature procedure. I am assuming no one else is emigrating at the same time? As a US citizen your husband is not required to submit anything for a bio appointment.

Review the address stated on the letter to be sure it's correct. It may just be a one off mistake in the letter not reaching you.

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDaDaddy View Post
      Hi, no only you as the immigrant needs to have fingerprints, photos and signature procedure. I am assuming no one else is emigrating at the same time? As a US citizen your husband is not required to submit anything for a bio appointment.

Review the address stated on the letter to be sure it's correct. It may just be a one off mistake in the letter not reaching you.
      Hi,

Thank you so much for your responds. I greatly appreciate it. I'm the only person my husband is filling for. For some reason I was under the impression that both of us had to get the Biometrics done. Therefore, I was just a little nervous when I saw he didn't receive a letter.
      I feel better now that I know. Thank you for your help

Daz

Comment

As per the USCIS mail update and you want to attend the interview and bio-metrics

Thanks

Robert Shapiro

Disclaimer

This is not a legal advice and taking at your own risk

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X