Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about pregnancy wife with L2 visa enter into US

Hi,
    I want to inquire whether my wife who is in pregnancy and got a L2 VISA can enter into US.
    I have got a L1B visa and am working in United States now. My wife (in pregnancy) and child both holding L2 VISAs want to come to live with me from home country on this May.
    And my employer provides an insurance coverage that can cover all my families including maternity insurance.
    Can my wife enter into united states at this case at CBP? And what do we need to prepared?

Thanks

Originally posted by ggggchen View Post
    Hi,
    I want to inquire whether my wife who is in pregnancy and got a L2 VISA can enter into US.
    I have got a L1B visa and am working in United States now. My wife (in pregnancy) and child both holding L2 VISAs want to come to live with me from home country on this May.
    And my employer provides an insurance coverage that can cover all my families including maternity insurance.
    Can my wife enter into united states at this case at CBP? And what do we need to prepared?

Thanks
    Its a problem on other non-immigrant visas, but not on L2. She can freely visit USA & give birth to your kid there.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X