Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can my wife enter into United States got L2 visa and in pregnancy

Hi,
    I want to inquire whether my wife who is in pregnancy and got a L2 VISA can enter into US.
    I have got a L1B visa and am working in United States now. My wife (in pregnancy) and child both holding L2 VISAs want to come to live with me from home country on this May.
    And my employer provides an insurance coverage that can cover all my families including maternity insurance.
    Can my wife enter into united states at this case at CBP? And what do we need to prepared?

Thanks

Originally posted by ggggchen View Post
    Hi,
    I want to inquire whether my wife who is in pregnancy and got a L2 VISA can enter into US.
    I have got a L1B visa and am working in United States now. My wife (in pregnancy) and child both holding L2 VISAs want to come to live with me from home country on this May.
    And my employer provides an insurance coverage that can cover all my families including maternity insurance.
    Can my wife enter into united states at this case at CBP? And what do we need to prepared?

Thanks
    As long she is medically fit to travel it should be fine. Airline officials generally ask for a fit to fly certificate from the doctor.

This is my opinion not legal advice

Comment

I responded on the duplicate thread:

Don't understand if people don't know how to use sites or they knowingly create multiple threads.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X