X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currently on L1B and H1B is picked up in lottery

Hi All,
    Greetings !

I am working with a company in US (lets say ABC) on L1B visa. I had applied for H1B for FY 2017 and its picked up in lottery. Now what if I want to visit India for vacation sometime in August or September in this year then how will it affect my H1B further processing? I am planning to visit India while being in my current company ABC and will join my new employer (who has processed my H1B) in October or later. Please help me.

Thank you.

Originally posted by l1bwithh1b View Post
    Hi All,
    Greetings !

I am working with a company in US (lets say ABC) on L1B visa. I had applied for H1B for FY 2017 and its picked up in lottery. Now what if I want to visit India for vacation sometime in August or September in this year then how will it affect my H1B further processing? I am planning to visit India while being in my current company ABC and will join my new employer (who has processed my H1B) in October or later. Please help me.

Thank you.
    Was H1 applied as COS?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Was H1 applied as COS?
      Thanks for looking into my query. Well I am not sure if H1B was applied as COS and I will have to get in touch with my employer.
      So can you pls let me know the impact in case of both scenarios if H1B was applied as COS or if it was not.

Comment

Originally posted by l1bwithh1b View Post
        Thanks for looking into my query. Well I am not sure if H1B was applied as COS and I will have to get in touch with my employer.
        So can you pls let me know the impact in case of both scenarios if H1B was applied as COS or if it was not.
        Let me explain my situation again.. My question is, I do not want to come from my vacation on H1B rather I still want to come back on L1B and later being in US I want to join my new employer on H1B. The reason is, I have many vacation leaves with me from my current employer and I want to utilize them and after coming back from vacation I am planning to resign. So my question is when should I go on vacation so that it wont affect my H1B processing.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X