L1 Approved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 Approved

Hi This is Sethi here from Mumbai, I got my L1 Approval and want apply L2 for my wife and Two years old daughter.

My question is Can I apply my wife n kid L2 in India? they are Russian passport holder and staying In Moscow. this is possible apply L2 visa in Mumbai or they have to apply in Moscow only.

Regards,
    Sethi

Originally posted by Narinder k Sethi View Post
    Hi This is Sethi here from Mumbai, I got my L1 Approval and want apply L2 for my wife and Two years old daughter.

My question is Can I apply my wife n kid L2 in India? they are Russian passport holder and staying In Moscow. this is possible apply L2 visa in Mumbai or they have to apply in Moscow only.

Regards,
    Sethi
    They can apply both places, however if they are staying in Moscow, let them apply from there. If they have migrated with you & living in India, they should apply in India.

In short, apply from the place where you are "really living".
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      They can apply both places, however if they are staying in Moscow, let them apply from there. If they have migrated with you & living in India, they should apply in India.

In short, apply from the place where you are "really living".

Could you please check below details and help us

1) I had applied H4 visa and received successfully
      2) Her Organization initiated L1 visa for her and it was rejected and Cancelled the Existing H4 Visa also
      3) We dropped an email to consulate requesting for issue the H4 Visa.
      4) They stamped "L1" Visa and mention note as "Must Present I-129S at POE" , we are not sure whether they issues by mistake or intentionally .But I-129S was cancelled at first time. ...Please suggest the next steps on this

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X