Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B in Administrative Processing, Can we travel in H4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B in Administrative Processing, Can we travel in H4?

Hi All,

I applied H4 to H1B for my wife and Change of status not happened, USCIS ask her to come back india for Stampping.
    Now she went to india get it stamped and while interview VO said they want to do Administrative Processing and immediately VO returned her passport same day and White slip (221G).

My question is, Its been 2 months her status shows still 'Administrative Processing', Now she wants to come back in H4 (its not cancelled) dont want to wait that long, Can she come back in that H4?

Thanks,

Originally posted by mailtosubbu7 View Post
    Hi All,

I applied H4 to H1B for my wife and Change of status not happened, USCIS ask her to come back india for Stampping.
    Now she went to india get it stamped and while interview VO said they want to do Administrative Processing and immediately VO returned her passport same day and White slip (221G).

My question is, Its been 2 months her status shows still 'Administrative Processing', Now she wants to come back in H4 (its not cancelled) dont want to wait that long, Can she come back in that H4?

Thanks,
    Yes she can if she has a valid H4 visa and your latest petition and pay stubs.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X