Visa stamping through dropbox for H1-B and H4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa stamping through dropbox for H1-B and H4

My H1-B visa and my wife's H4 visa expires in Sept 2016. We are planning to visit India in Dec 2016 after applying for H1 extension and H4 extension.
    Since I am with same employer and travel date is less than 1yr after expiry of visa I came to know that I can use the dropbox facility for visa stamping in India.
    My question is :
    1. Does my wife also qualify for this dropbox facility?
    2. If so, do my wife and I need separate ds-160 forms to be filled with 2 visa fee paid in Axis bank?
    3. Do we both physically need to be present at the VFS facility?

Originally posted by markon View Post
    My H1-B visa and my wife's H4 visa expires in Sept 2016. We are planning to visit India in Dec 2016 after applying for H1 extension and H4 extension.
    Since I am with same employer and travel date is less than 1yr after expiry of visa I came to know that I can use the dropbox facility for visa stamping in India.
    My question is :
    2. If so, do my wife and I need separate ds-160 forms to be filled with 2 visa fee paid in Axis bank?
    Yes. You and your wife both will submit your passports with dropbox.
    Each applicant should have a separate DS-160 form filled. 2 visa fee has to be paid but can be paid together.
    No. That is not required.
    This is just my opinion, not a legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X