Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Application successful but wife's passport was not stamped

Hi,

Me and my wife applied together for a 6 month visitor visa for UK. We sent our documents including passport in the same package. We had our application forms, passports and all documents kept together. First I received acknowledgement email that my application have been received. After 2-3 days I received an email that your application have been successful and visa is being printed on your passport. 2-3 days later I received my package back. But to my surprise, only my passport was stamped a visa but not my wife's. They didn't say anything about her rejection or anything else. What could be the case? Do I need to apply again for her? Thanks in advance.

Update

I opened a case with UK Visa enquiries and they admitted that it was an error on their side. They asked me sent my wife's passport back for stamping the visa. Its all sorted out now. Thanks.

Comment

uk tourist visa

Originally posted by adiks View Post
      I opened a case with UK Visa enquiries and they admitted that it was an error on their side. They asked me sent my wife's passport back for stamping the visa. Its all sorted out now. Thanks.
      hello sir i have read ur post i alreday travel uk twice on 2011 and last year austrlia but my wife has no travel history can apply with my passport for uk visa .
      have ur wife travel before any country thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X