Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holtsville - Green Card approved on the spot

Hello,

My husband and I had our interview last May 3, 2016, we are approved on the spot.

My question would you guys happen to know when will the status online will be change, estimated days??

Our status still " we scheduled you for your interview and mailed you an interview notice for.....etc."

I had been reading some forum after the interview approval online will be change 3 to 5 hrs after interview.

I was wondering if there is a delay in USCIS in updating status.

Appreciate your kind insight and experience.

Thank you

Can you share your timeline?

Congrats!!
    If you share your timeline, That would be appreciated.
    Thank u!

Originally posted by aevi View Post
    Hello,

My husband and I had our interview last May 3, 2016, we are approved on the spot.

My question would you guys happen to know when will the status online will be change, estimated days??

Our status still " we scheduled you for your interview and mailed you an interview notice for.....etc."

I had been reading some forum after the interview approval online will be change 3 to 5 hrs after interview.

Thank you

Comment

Holtsville - Green Card approved on the spot

Hi Matteo,

Thank you.

I submitted our papers last July 28, 2015.

Almost 8-9 months waiting time.

For those who are waiting for online update I'm not sure if all USCIS local office are the same. My online status has not been change but I received a letter coming from USCIS that I'm approved for my permanent residence. There maybe delay on the update online but important is letter confirmation arrived last Monday. Waiting for my GC 3 weeks.

Hope this will help for the people who are waiting for some update.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by aevi View Post
        Hello,

Thank you
        Probably soon! Usually it's within a week...

By the way.. what did they ask you in the interview? What kind of questions? And how long did it take?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X