I-94 history showing wrong departure/missing dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-94 history showing wrong departure/missing dates

Hello, so last year i spent 29th of july - 26th of october in the united states on visa waiver, I was looking up my Travel history on https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/history.html
    And i noticed that its not accurate, it shows my arrival date correctly, how ever, during the trip i spent 2 days in canada as part of my travels, it lists the date of entering canada as my departure date, sep 19th.
    The next day i re-entered USA as my visa waiver period was still valid, i did not get a stamp in my passport upon returning, and there are no travel record on the site listing my return to the US, i eventually departed the US on oct 26th, which was my last day on the visa waiver, how ever this is not listed eighter.
    Essentially it shows only my departure being my trip to canada, and nothing else after that, even though i spent over a month after that in the US as well as flying back from a US airport to my country.

Do i need to worry about any of this? is this something i need to correct before entering the US again? or should i try to bring some sort of proof of plane tickets back home that i flew on upon my departure on oct 26th?

I do have a stamp in my passport showing that i did enter canada on that date, but nothing to show that i actually re-entered the US again, i did enter canada and go back to the US by land, and not by air which might be worth mentioning, but i did leave the US in the end by air which is also not mentioned.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by estahelpoverstay View Post
    Hello, so last year i spent 29th of july - 26th of october in the united states on visa waiver, I was looking up my Travel history on https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/history.html
    And i noticed that its not accurate, it shows my arrival date correctly, how ever, during the trip i spent 2 days in canada as part of my travels, it lists the date of entering canada as my departure date, sep 19th.
    The next day i re-entered USA as my visa waiver period was still valid, i did not get a stamp in my passport upon returning, and there are no travel record on the site listing my return to the US, i eventually departed the US on oct 26th, which was my last day on the visa waiver, how ever this is not listed eighter.
    Essentially it shows only my departure being my trip to canada, and nothing else after that, even though i spent over a month after that in the US as well as flying back from a US airport to my country.

Do i need to worry about any of this? is this something i need to correct before entering the US again? or should i try to bring some sort of proof of plane tickets back home that i flew on upon my departure on oct 26th?

I do have a stamp in my passport showing that i did enter canada on that date, but nothing to show that i actually re-entered the US again, i did enter canada and go back to the US by land, and not by air which might be worth mentioning, but i did leave the US in the end by air which is also not mentioned.

Hi,

I also have the same issue. I wend to canada by road & was back in 5 days.

Only departure has been recorded, but no arrival.

2 weeks after that I departed thru jfk to INDIA. Even this departure is not recorded.

Did you find any resolution to your problem ? If so can you share it ?

Thanx

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X