Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost passport with H4 STAMP

Daughters passport is lost, but it had her H4 VISA stamp, Valid until 2018

does anyone now what i do next ? I realise i need a new passport but do i have to go back to the UK EMBASSY to get it stamped again? The only proof i have now is her i94 form.
    I have been issued a emergency travel doc to allow us to travel next week and travel back to the USA in July.

anybody have any advice on this

Originally posted by Sarah Gittins View Post
    Daughters passport is lost, but it had her H4 VISA stamp, Valid until 2018

does anyone now what i do next ? I realise i need a new passport but do i have to go back to the UK EMBASSY to get it stamped again? The only proof i have now is her i94 form.
    I have been issued a emergency travel doc to allow us to travel next week and travel back to the USA in July.

anybody have any advice on this
    Technically you can stay with the online I-94, but if you do travel back, yes you need to get a new passport and get a new h4 stamp on the new passport.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Technically you can stay with the online I-94, but if you do travel back, yes you need to get a new passport and get a new h4 stamp on the new passport.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      thankyou

Comment

First, you need to file a police Report. If you go to the US Embassy they will provide you a Temporary Document to travel. If you can obtain a photocopy of the passport, it will ease the process.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X