Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expedite Re-Entry Application

Dear Friends,

I have applied for Re-entry permit (I-131) and received a text message and email from USCIS that "Your case was received Receipt # LINxxx Official receipt notice to follow in mail".

I have requested them to EXPEDITE by writing top right corner of application along with a separate application (Suggested by USCIS regarding how you can expedite in urgency). I am living in San Antonio and here USCIS don't accept walk-in but only appointments. Is it possible if I approach to Dallas office and visit them to expedite my bio-metrics

BR
    Zain

Biometrics Done

Hi,

Today I have done my biometrics in USCIS office. At time of filling I-131 form I mentioned to deliver my permit to the embassy where I am travelling. I want to know if there is anything I need to do or I am free to travel.

Hope to receive answer if anyone knows.

Regards,
    Zain

Comment

my understanding is that once the Biometrics are complete you are free to travel...

I do have a question- did you do a 'walk in' or did you wait for your appointment letter? if you waited for the appointment can you let me know how long the wait was?
      thanks

Comment

Originally posted by skyland235 View Post
        my understanding is that once the Biometrics are complete you are free to travel...

I do have a question- did you do a 'walk in' or did you wait for your appointment letter? if you waited for the appointment can you let me know how long the wait was?
        thanks
        Hi,

I received the letter for bio-metrics but they gave me date for somewhere after few weeks. But I went walk-in and accomplished

Regards,
        Zain

Comment

that's great news- which office did you go to

Comment

Originally posted by skyland235 View Post
            that's great news- which office did you go to
            Dear Expert,

I haven't received any further new or communication from USCIS. I completed my biometrics on 26th May 2015 and left US but I am not sure what is the next step. Do I need to wait or if there is anything I have to do please let me know.

BR,
            Zain

Comment

Originally posted by Zain.aziz View Post
              Dear Expert,

I haven't received any further news or communication from USCIS. I completed my biometrics on 26th May 2015 and left US but I am not sure what is the next step. Do I need to wait or if there is anything I have to do please let me know.

BR,
              Zain

Hi,

Is there anyone who can guide regarding next step please. My biometrics was done in US on 26th May and then I left Texas but still I haven't received any email, letter or anything from USCIS. I am just curious if there is anything I need to complete further or I can just wait simply.

BR,
              Zain

Comment

Originally posted by Zain.aziz View Post
                Hi,

Is there anyone who can guide regarding next step please. My biometrics was done in US on 26th May and then I left Texas but still I haven't received any email, letter or anything from USCIS. I am just curious if there is anything I need to complete further or I can just wait simply.

BR,
                Zain
                Hello Friends,

I submitted my case of I-131 on 6th May 2016 and received biometrics on 26th May 2016. I just wanted to make sure is it a normal procedure that I haven't heard anything from USCIS yet? In fact there was no status change on online.

It is almost four months passed and I am scared if they don't approve or allow permission to me. In that case I will have to visit US in order to safe my residency. Because if I am not wrong so biometrics are not guaranteed that your case will have result in your case. Sometimes they do reject permission. Is it ?

I would really like to know if anyone knows.

Regards,
                Zain

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X