Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does Italy consulate in Mumbai, India take to process visa application?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does Italy consulate in Mumbai, India take to process visa application?

Hi,

I am an Indian citizen and have applied for Schengen visa on 26th April through VFS Bangalore office. My visa application was forwarded to the Italy embassy in Mumbai on 28th April, but there hasn't been any update since then. My travel starts on 27th May. I'm wondering if the Italy consulate in Mumbai usually takes a long time in processing visas or should I be worried? I already have a US B1/B2 visa.

Thank you for your help.

Hi, did you get your visa? I am in a similar situation. Applied on 16 the May and 14th June is the travel date. Still no visa.

Comment

Have you guys received your VISA. how many days Italian embassy took

I am also in similar situation. Applied on 24 th June and 24th july is travel date. Still the VISA is underprocess and the VFS guys informs there are no remarks for your application but embassy takes its time.

Have you guys received your VISA. how many days they took.

Comment

Same issue for me

I have apply for visa only transit visa .. iam seman I have this visa already 2 times .. still now I haven't receive . I have appled for visa on July 5 . I have flight on August 11.. still in process.. wheather have you recevied visa ..Please help me..
        Last edited by Jegan Baladhandapani; 08-06-2016, 12:42 PM.

Comment

We have family of 8 who are scheduled to travel to Italy and other Schengen countries and only 4 of us got the Visa (because we applied at Dubai and London). The ones in Mumbai (applied through VFS Kochi) has no response till date (applied on 21st July) and the scheduled travel date is 12th August. I am now deeply concerned about the whole trip and I hope their visa comes on time as this will ruin our trip and we will lose lots of money. I dont understand why VFS makes commitment of 15 days if they are not sure of it - we could have changed things earlier if we knew that this would ages but now it last minute and any cancellations or reschedule will cost us money.

Application from London and Dubai just took 3 working days for the passport to come back.

Did anyone here get the Visa? Any help on the processing duration will be helpful

Comment

How long did it take for people to get visa from italy mumbai counsalate

Just read the threads. How long did it take for people to get the visas? i had to apply to italy visa on 25th august and travel date is on 14th september.

Comment

Recent case !

Hello !

I have the same case ! We had applied for business visa for 2 months in italy since 23rd june 2017 and our flight was on 9th july !

After 5-6 days we got an email that we have an appointnent for an interview ! We have passed the interview the embessy guys kept our passports and said all done ! But the VFS status was still underprocess ! So on 9th july we had to reschedule the flights ! Now we have to fly on this saturday .. 15th july 2017 !

Any possiblities when they respond ? How much days they take in process ?

Please answer thank you !

Comment

Latest Update on Italy Visa from Mumbai

I was apprehensive after reading lot of reviews in this forum. However, i was in for a pleasant surprise. I had submitted the application on 1st Sep 2017 in Mumbai vfs center. Got the visa processed ( approved) within 8 working days. I did little bit of research before the submission ; i guess the key requirements are the following: 1. Return AirTicket 2. All accommodation(yes, they accept Airbnb) booked 3. Internal travel proof 4. Sufficient Fund 5. Leave Letter from Employer 6. Crisp Cover Letter 7. Travel Insurance

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X