Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A Individual visa approved - Passport is still with embassy

Hello All

My L1A Individual visa approved on 6th May,2016 at Hyderabad. counselor said you visa is approved and took Passport.

I am yet to receive My passport and the status still shows "Your passport is still with the US Embassy/Consulate" and my DS160 application status is "Administrative Processing" from 6th.

Has anyone who attended visa on the same day at Hyderabad received passports ?

If anyone has similar experiences please let me know.

Received Passport today took 10 working days..

Originally posted by Sameersa View Post
    Hello All

My L1A Individual visa approved on 6th May,2016 at Hyderabad. counselor said you visa is approved and took Passport.

I am yet to receive My passport and the status still shows "Your passport is still with the US Embassy/Consulate" and my DS160 application status is "Administrative Processing" from 6th.

Has anyone who attended visa on the same day at Hyderabad received passports ?

If anyone has similar experiences please let me know.
    Received Passport today, took 10 working days..

Comment

Designation for L1A

Hi Everyone, My organization is contemplating between L1A and L1B for me. I got promoted 3 months ago and my current designation is "Engagement Manager", but prior to that my designation was "Senior Consultant". Now the question is that whether this would create a problem for me if I apply for L1A because as per the requirement the person should be working in managerial capacity for at least 1 year. I must state that I was managing a team previously as well as a Senior Consultant. I am working in this organization for more than 4 years

Request responses please

Thanks
      Maggie

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X