H4 visa renewal help plssss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 visa renewal help plssss

Hi alll, entered into usa on nov, 2013. My hubby 's h1 status is extented upto feb,2017. My hubby changed his job in 2014.current h1 visa is untill 2018. Now i am travelling to india on june. My question is do i m supposed to go to interview for renewal of visa or eligible for dropbox. Reply asap. Plssss

Originally posted by Sweta Madhula View Post
    Hi alll, entered into usa on nov, 2013. My hubby 's h1 status is extented upto feb,2017. My hubby changed his job in 2014.current h1 visa is untill 2018. Now i am travelling to india on june. My question is do i m supposed to go to interview for renewal of visa or eligible for dropbox. Reply asap. Plssss
    Did your husband's employer apply extension for H4 with your husband's H1? What is the expiry date of your H4 visa? If your H4 was extended and your visa is still valid/was expired in last 12 months, I think you may be able to go for drop box. When you register on US Consulate website, it will ask for these questions and tell you whether you are eligible for drop box or not.
    This is just my opinion, not a legal advice.

Comment

[QUOTE=SKDS160;455758]Did your husband's employer apply extension for H4 with your husband's H1? What is the expiry date of your H4 visa? If your H4 was extended and your visa is still valid/was expired in last 12 months, I think you may be able to go for drop box. When you register on US Consulate website, it will ask for these questions and tell you whether you are eligible for drop box or not.[/QUOTE

Thqqq so much for ur reply. My i-797 was untill feb,2017. Now am I eligible for dropbox?????

Comment

[QUOTE=Sweta Madhula;455762]
        Originally posted by SKDS160 View Post
        Did your husband's employer apply extension for H4 with your husband's H1? What is the expiry date of your H4 visa? If your H4 was extended and your visa is still valid/was expired in last 12 months, I think you may be able to go for drop box. When you register on US Consulate website, it will ask for these questions and tell you whether you are eligible for drop box or not.[/QUOTE

Thqqq so much for ur reply. My i-797 was untill feb,2017. Now am I eligible for dropbox?????
        What was the expiry date of your visa in the passport?

Comment

[QUOTE=raghvi;455764]

It was feb, 2014

Comment

[QUOTE=Sweta Madhula;455765]
            Originally posted by raghvi View Post

It was feb, 2014
            Then you are not eligible.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

[QUOTE=raghvi;455764]

[QUOTE=raghvi;455766]

Then you are not eligible.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Thq so much.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X