Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternatives for Birth Certificate in India

Hi ,
    I am on H1B visa and I wish to bring my Mother to US. I don't have birth certificate. Can you please help me with the alternatives that could help in processing the visitor visa for my Mom.
    And also my mother's name is spelled different in her passport and my passport. Will that cause any issues. What is the solution for it.
    The name is Khurshid in her passport but spelled Khursheed in my passport.
    Please help.

Regards,
    Yousuf
    Last edited by yousufmayana; 05-18-2016, 09:59 AM.

Can anyone please help me on this.

Comment

Dear yousufmayana

for birth certificate you have to approach the local mincipality/ panchyath/ corpotation if the birth is not registred ask them to issue a NAC certificate (non availability certificate) with that certificate approach a Judicial first class magistrate and made an affidavit statement for the birth

Comment

Thank you , appreciate your response. Is there any solution for the other issue I have with my Mothers name. Please help on this.

Comment

dear yousufmayana

Originally posted by yousufmayana View Post
          Thank you , appreciate your response. Is there any solution for the other issue I have with my Mothers name. Please help on this.
          I think you have to correct your passport with proof for that. if the mothers name is correct in her passport you have to approach the passport office to correct your passport with the evidence for that may be they advise for reissue if the evidence are okay you get it with in one week.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X