Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only one year experience with current employer, can i get acceptance on my L1B?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only one year experience with current employer, can i get acceptance on my L1B?

Hello Members,

My company is planning to apply for L1B Blanket petition for me for an intra-company transfer. This is not a client based role.
    I have only 14 months of experience in my current organization. But in total is have 5 years of experience.

As per my company HR , I have a very weak case and chances are very less that I could get the L1B visa.
    If somebody has similar experiences, whether positive or negative, please do share.
    It would help me to be mentally prepared for the interview.

Thanks in advance.

Any comments?

Hello all,

please let me know thoughts and experiences if anyone had a same case, as mine.

Thanks in advance

Comment

I am in a similar situation. I have started working for a branch of a US company last January and the plan would be, ideally, to move to the USA as soon as possible with a L1B visa, that is after I got one year of employment. Based on what do you say that with just one year the application is weak? I thought that this was just a requirement, but then the decision would be based on your skills and knowledge of the company's products.

Actually my case is even weaker, since I work for them on a hourly basis and not full-time (on average 25 hours per week), even though in the US labor regulations there is not a clear definition of part-time vs. full-time employment.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X