X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query on H1B filed by previous employer in 2014

Hi All,

Greetings for the day!!

I am writing this thread as I have one query in my mind. I served one of my previous employer for about 3 years and was released in August,2014. At the time of leaving my H1B visa was in process and was lottery selected. Moreover, I got RFE email on that request and before answering RFE I left the company and changed my employer.

Today, from an online portal i got to know that we can utilize the lottery selected petition anytime within a span of 6 years. So, I request you to please clarify my below queries:-

1) Is this really possible that I can still get that the petition processed?
    2) If yes, Can I do it on my own or with the help of my current employer?
    3) What all details shouild i ask from my previous employer to take this forward (i.e reciept number, petition number etc)
    4) As the last status was RFE, what are the further steps to take this forward?

Thanks in Advance.

Originally posted by ashish.vashistha View Post
    Hi All,

Greetings for the day!!

I am writing this thread as I have one query in my mind. I served one of my previous employer for about 3 years and was released in August,2014. At the time of leaving my H1B visa was in process and was lottery selected. Moreover, I got RFE email on that request and before answering RFE I left the company and changed my employer.

Today, from an online portal i got to know that we can utilize the lottery selected petition anytime within a span of 6 years. So, I request you to please clarify my below queries:-

1) Is this really possible that I can still get that the petition processed?
    2) If yes, Can I do it on my own or with the help of my current employer?
    3) What all details shouild i ask from my previous employer to take this forward (i.e reciept number, petition number etc)
    4) As the last status was RFE, what are the further steps to take this forward?

Thanks in Advance.
    If that petition was never approved AND if you never joined them - Game Over.
    This is just my opinion, not a legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X