Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Case Evaluation and Weak Points Identification for EB-1 (Ph.D, Indian Citizen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case Evaluation and Weak Points Identification for EB-1 (Ph.D, Indian Citizen)

Hi,

I am a final year Ph.D student in a top-tier US university. My Ph.D is in Computer Science with specialization in Data Mining. I am a citizen of India.

I am hoping to graduate in a year's time and will join industry following that. Soon after my graduation, I plan to apply for Green Card under EB-1 (either myself or through my employer).

For now, I want someone with good experience of working on EB-1 cases to evaluate my profile. Specifically, I want them to identify the weak points, so that I could work on them for the next 1 - 1.5 years and make my case strong when I file under EB-1.

Can you please point me to some good lawyers? How much do you think, this evaluation / assessment will cost me?

Thank you.

PS: I have gone through the USCIS criteria for EB-1 and have also looked at several sample cases but they all appear very subjective to me. That's why I need someone professional to give me specific advise.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X