Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PERM audited; need help on timeline

Hello All,
    My PERM was filed in Dec 2015 and the result came in May 2016 that my PERM is audited. From the icert website (https://icert.doleta.gov/), I see the "Audit review" date as September 2015. I am curious on when my audit will be processed for a result.
    So after a few months time, when the "Audit review" says December 2015, would that mean my PERM's audit will be processed at that time- since my PERM was originally filed in Dec 2015. Say for example, in the upcoming months like August 2016, if the Audit review date hypothetically shows Dec 2015, will that mean my PERM audit will be processed for decision in Aug 2016?
    I am a bit confused on this timing aspect. Any response on this from you experts would be highly appreciated.

Sincere Regards

September 2015 means they are currently processing audited PERMs filed in September 2015. So the audit queue is about 4 months behind the regular queue. Your case will likely get processed when the Audit Review moves to Dec 2015. Hopefully, in a few months.

Comment

PERM audit processing time

PERM audit processing time for electronic applications can normally receive a decision within 5-6 months after filing. Paper PERM applications will take an extended period of time.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X