Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Applying L1B (Blanket) - Total !5years experience (Software Development )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying L1B (Blanket) - Total !5years experience (Software Development )

Hi All,

I have total 15yrs of experience in software development and 13yrs in the current company. I traveled to multiple countries in Europe but never been to US. Now my company is applying for L1B (blanket ) visa for me. I read many articles and forum but still not confident enough.

Just want to know whats the probability of approval/rejection of the VISA.

Any motivational words are welcome.

PS: I have Masters Degree ( in Software systems)

Originally posted by ShyamG View Post
    Hi All,

I have total 15yrs of experience in software development and 13yrs in the current company. I traveled to multiple countries in Europe but never been to US. Now my company is applying for L1B (blanket ) visa for me. I read many articles and forum but still not confident enough.

Just want to know whats the probability of approval/rejection of the VISA.

Any motivational words are welcome.

PS: I have Masters Degree ( in Software systems)

It appears you do have the experience and Educational Qualifications on your side. L1B is about specialization in your company's product/processes. Highlight those in the documents and in the interview.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      It appears you do have the experience and Educational Qualifications on your side. L1B is about specialization in your company's product/processes. Highlight those in the documents and in the interview.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      Thanks raghvi for your suggestion. Will concentrate on what is mentioned in the document

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X