Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do we have to have enagement ceremony for applying to fiancee visa ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do we have to have enagement ceremony for applying to fiancee visa ?

Hi,
    I just came back to my country from United States. I was ın Florida for educational reason almost 11 months and i was with my american boyfriend. We have been together almost 3 years and we want to apply for fiancee visa. While i was there we got engaged but we didnt make any ceremony. We just got our ring and decided to get marry in the united states on January 2017. Now I,m in my country working on our fiancee visa documents and he will start to fiancee visa process as soon as possible. my question is, does USCIS looking for any evidence that shows engagement ceremony ? I mean, are we gonna consider as a engaged couple in their eyes ? Please heeeelpppp!!

Hi,
    I just came back to my country from United States. I was ın Florida for educational reason almost 11 months and i was with my american boyfriend. We have been together almost 3 years and we want to apply for fiancee visa. While i was there we got engaged but we didnt make any ceremony. We just got our ring and decided to get marry in the united states on January 2017. Now I,m in my country working on our fiancee visa documents and he will start to fiancee visa process as soon as possible. my question is, does USCIS looking for any evidence that shows engagement ceremony ? I mean, are we gonna consider as a engaged couple in their eyes ? Please heeeelpppp!!

hı,
    Our case is not that complicated we are just regular people no kids or anything. my boyfriend is in a good work position in the unıted states and ım a psychologist with good gpa degree. My concern is not about filling the form ı'm concerning about what is fiancee means for USCIS. Are they looking for any evidence about being engaged ? Or our 3 years relationship photos all the conversations tickets and everything going to be fine ??????

Comment

An engagement ceremony is not a requirement and might even be considered overkill if you make that big a deal about it.

Just have good proof of meeting and being together.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Social butterfly View Post
      Hi,

hı,
      Our case is not that complicated we are just regular people no kids or anything. my boyfriend is in a good work position in the unıted states and ım a psychologist with good gpa degree. My concern is not about filling the form ı'm concerning about what is fiancee means for USCIS. Are they looking for any evidence about being engaged ? Or our 3 years relationship photos all the conversations tickets and everything going to be fine ??????

Comment

Originally posted by rayb View Post
        An engagement ceremony is not a requirement and might even be considered overkill if you make that big a deal about it.

Just have good proof of meeting and being together.

--Ray B
        Thank you very very much!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X