Visa bulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa bulletin

So we just received our receipt notice from uscis. And our preference category is F3. According to the visa bulletin the "wait list" is 11 years (August 1, 2005). Is this for real for all countries? We're from Scandinavia, I didn't think the wait would be as long for us compared to like Asia or the Middle East (please don't take this the wrong way, I don't mean it in an offensive way. I just know that there's a lot more applicants from those areas than there are from this area.)

On your Notice form..what are your

(1) Receipt date
    (2) Notice Date
    (3) Priority date

I am F3 also......

Comment

(1) May 16, 2016
      (2) May 18, 2016
      (3) May 16, 2016

How far in the process are you?

Originally posted by skyland235 View Post
      On your Notice form..what are your

(1) Receipt date
      (2) Notice Date
      (3) Priority date

I am F3 also......

Comment

If the dates you have given are correct then under the F3 you ave a massively long wait...

We have had to wait 12 years so far!! but i am now hoping we are only a few months away...

to get an idea of the wait you could get an idea ( by no means exact!!) try http://www.myprioritydate.com/

Comment

12 years? :O
          Wow...I'm so sorry you've had to wait that long!! Fingers crossed that your date is coming up soon

I checked out that link, 2016 isn't even an option on there...haha...so yeah, we probably have a crazy long wait ahead of us

Thank you so much for replying and giving me that link

Originally posted by skyland235 View Post
          If the dates you have given are correct then under the F3 you ave a massively long wait...

We have had to wait 12 years so far!! but i am now hoping we are only a few months away...

to get an idea of the wait you could get an idea ( by no means exact!!) try http://www.myprioritydate.com/

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X