Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 Application refused, understanding the 221g form

Hello,
    Today I attended B1 visa interview at the Hyderabad - US counselate, where the officer refused my visa providing 221G form (attached in the mail). He told me that you will receive an email today (which I did received with some questionare) which I need to respond and then they will process my request further. I have attached my 221g in the post below where I wanted to ask that the officer had ticked on the checkbox where "Your application requires additional admin processing......." is written and other checkboxes are not marked. So, I just to need to reply to the email right?, or do I also need to submit some other documents as well?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by abhishekkumar1902 View Post
    Hello,
    Today I attended B1 visa interview at the Hyderabad - US counselate, where the officer refused my visa providing 221G form (attached in the mail). He told me that you will receive an email today (which I did received with some questionare) which I need to respond and then they will process my request further. I have attached my 221g in the post below where I wanted to ask that the officer had ticked on the checkbox where "Your application requires additional admin processing......." is written and other checkboxes are not marked. So, I just to need to reply to the email right?, or do I also need to submit some other documents as well?
    I received the following mail today from counselate:
    This is in reference to your visa application. Please submit your passport at the VAC or VFS office for further processing of your case.

If your application has been refused under section 221(g) of the INA and you are requested to submit additional documents or your passport please log in to UStraveldocs, download the 221(g) courier submission letter and submit it with the required documents either at one of the 5 VAC or 6 VFS offices. To locate the 5 VAC and 6 VFS offices closest to you, please check UStraveldocs. There will be no fee charged for this service.

I just have a small doubt that do I also need to produce any documents per the received 221g (as shown in this original post above)?
    What all documents I need to carry to drop my passport at VISA OFC?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X