Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Financial transactions

Friends,

I need help if someone can chime in. The person’s(mom) I am helping with F2B (for her son in India) got 221(g) and officer requested recent photos of mother and following:

- recent financial transactions under the petitioner's name

What does this mean, I'm confused as to what does CO mean by recent financial transactions?

Just to give little more background, the mother who is in US has $0.00 income, lives with another son who is US citizen. So they sent I-864(filed by mother) with $0.00 income and US Citizen son who has more than enough income filed I-864A with all of his tax returns. Mother did submit the letter indicating that I have no income, hence hasn’t filed any tax returns, but my son who lives in same household is making his income available to me and filing I-864A, as same household. NVC never sent any query regarding Affidavit of Support.

TIA!!!

Originally posted by USGC14 View Post
    Friends,

I need help if someone can chime in. The person’s(mom) I am helping with F2B (for her son in India) got 221(g) and officer requested recent photos of mother and following:

- recent financial transactions under the petitioner's name

What does this mean, I'm confused as to what does CO mean by recent financial transactions?

Just to give little more background, the mother who is in US has $0.00 income, lives with another son who is US citizen. So they sent I-864(filed by mother) with $0.00 income and US Citizen son who has more than enough income filed I-864A with all of his tax returns. Mother did submit the letter indicating that I have no income, hence hasn’t filed any tax returns, but my son who lives in same household is making his income available to me and filing I-864A, as same household. NVC never sent any query regarding Affidavit of Support.

TIA!!!
    Seems strange. I am assuming his has declared he is dependent upon his mother?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X