Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No response on I-140 even after premium processing

Hello,

My employer filed I-140 in regular processing in Dec 2015 and Texas Service Center received my application on Dec-30, 2015.
    To expedite the process and get advantage of H4 EAD rule, my employer filed premium processing for existing I-140 application on April 11, 2016.

But, when I check my current status on USCIS website, it still shows that 'Case Was Received' on Dec-30, 2015. There is no information regarding premium processing.

When I asked my employer, he said he did not receive receipt # for premium process request yet.

It has already passed 1 month. Is there any next step I can take to inquire about the PP request?
    I tried to call the USCIS Texas Service Center Premium Processing helpline but I could not proceed as I do not have PP receipt #.

Any suggestions will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.
    Aarav27

Just got to know from my employer that, Texas Service Center notified my employer that they have backlogs for Premium Processing the request at this time.
    That's the cause of delay. I hope they won't charge premium processing fees as the delay is from their side.
    Aarav27

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X