Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change DS-160 confirmation number after scheduled appointment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change DS-160 confirmation number after scheduled appointment.

I have just signed my DS-160 and I did not wanted to submit at that time but now the DS-160 status
    is submitted. I still need some correction in it but it cannot be allowed.

I have already schedule my appointment.

I want to know the process of change DS-160 application Number without changing my appointment dates.

I will create new DS-160 forms and then can we update this new DS-160 confirmation Number in my profile?

Can you please suggest me a way to update DS-160 Confirmation number without affect my appointment dates. I still have some days to create new DS-160 form.

Yes, you can make the changes without any need to re-schedule your appointment. Click on retrieve the application but since you have already submitted it, it won't allow to make changes in original one. It will create a new application and you can make changes in that. A new bar code will be generated. Take this new D160 on the day of OFC appointment and they will link your new D160 with your visa application. Just tell them you made changes in your D160 and this is the new one. No need to worry after that.

Comment

Did this work?

What was your experience with this suggestion?

We're you allowed to make this change and keep your original appointment or did it change? Did you have to pay the fee again?

At the Consulate, did any issues come up?

Please let me know. Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X