Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITIN 2016 processing time

Hello All,

I filed for an ITIN for my husband with a W7. We went to the local IRS in Boston and hence got his passport verified and DID NOT mail it to Texas office. This was on 4/4/2016. We havent received any communication from IRS regarding the application status. i called the toll free IRS number, and after 40 mins of holding, they told me that they cant give me information as the ITIN was for my husband. The problem is that he is back in India currently. Anyone else with experience regarding applying for ITIN this year? What processing times are you experiencing.

Thanks

Originally posted by sindhuarjun View Post
    Hello All,

I filed for an ITIN for my husband with a W7. We went to the local IRS in Boston and hence got his passport verified and DID NOT mail it to Texas office. This was on 4/4/2016. We havent received any communication from IRS regarding the application status. i called the toll free IRS number, and after 40 mins of holding, they told me that they cant give me information as the ITIN was for my husband. The problem is that he is back in India currently. Anyone else with experience regarding applying for ITIN this year? What processing times are you experiencing.

Thanks
    me too applied for itin on april 7 with certified passport copy and got a reply on may 26 need more documents again send original passport on 28 june its is 9-11 weels if it is more than that call the customer care if nay update let me know too

Comment

I am also waiting for my wife's passport return. Had mailed it on june-10. Still waiting

Comment

Passport Returned

I got my passport back on 30 July submitted on 28 June Austin IRS Tax Payer Assistance Center Office ITIN Assigned on 22 July Still waiting for Letter

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X