F4 Category Visa refused Temporary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F4 Category Visa refused Temporary

I had interview on 27th may in US embassy Llondon.my interview was successful. but,yesterday i have received my passport back without stamp and today i have received letter from us embassy. They said..." Unfortunately we cannot yet issue your visa as the visa numbers in your category have regressed.At present we are working on petitions filed before 01JAN2001 your priority date is 27FEB2003. We will inform you as soon as your case becomes current again."

I'm so concerned and don't know what to do?.

I have checked June/July visa bulletin and its shows for F4 category 01JAN2001 and May month visa bulletin shows for F4 category 22Jul2003. can't understand how they jumped back from 2003 to 2001 again.So,I'm worried when will they come back to FEB2003.my online status shows is "Administrative Processing".

please give me a some advise.

Thanks.

Hi
    Can i ask if you also had the medical at US Embassy , London ?
    I was under the impression that the medical results are only valid for 6 months?

Comment

Originally posted by skyland235 View Post
      Hi
      Can i ask if you also had the medical at US Embassy , London ?
      I was under the impression that the medical results are only valid for 6 months?
      Yes, I had medical in London and there is a particular doctor for US visa. its called Knightbridge Doctors.
      Medical valid for 6 months and u must enter in the USA before medical expired.

Comment

Originally posted by J21patel View Post
        I had interview on 27th may in US embassy Llondon.my interview was successful. but,yesterday i have received my passport back without stamp and today i have received letter from us embassy. They said..." Unfortunately we cannot yet issue your visa as the visa numbers in your category have regressed.At present we are working on petitions filed before 01JAN2001 your priority date is 27FEB2003. We will inform you as soon as your case becomes current again."

I'm so concerned and don't know what to do?.

I have checked June/July visa bulletin and its shows for F4 category 01JAN2001 and May month visa bulletin shows for F4 category 22Jul2003. can't understand how they jumped back from 2003 to 2001 again.So,I'm worried when will they come back to FEB2003.my online status shows is "Administrative Processing".

please give me a some advise.

Thanks.
        Based on what you described and priority dates, I am assuming that your country of changeability is India i.e. you were born in India. Priority dates for F4 retrograded for India in June 2016 visa bulletin, so they could have issued you visa on or before May 31, 2016, but can't after that until now priority dates become current for you. According to US consulate Mumbai...for F4, the date is not expected to advance prior to the end of the fiscal year. i.e. Sep 2016. Hopefully your case will be current again in October 2016 i.e. with October 2016 visa bulletin.

Comment

Originally posted by USGC14 View Post
          Based on what you described and priority dates, I am assuming that your country of changeability is India i.e. you were born in India. Priority dates for F4 retrograded for India in June 2016 visa bulletin, so they could have issued you visa on or before May 31, 2016, but can't after that until now priority dates become current for you. According to US consulate Mumbai...for F4, the date is not expected to advance prior to the end of the fiscal year. i.e. Sep 2016. Hopefully your case will be current again in October 2016 i.e. with October 2016 visa bulletin.
          Thank you. I appreciate your reply.

Comment

F4 category

Hey can you please tell me, after october is there any possibilites to see back 2003 for india f4 category? I have simillar case like him!

Comment

Originally posted by Himani Patel View Post
              Hey can you please tell me, after october is there any possibilites to see back 2003 for india f4 category? I have simillar case like him!
              Yes, F4 category will be current again for 2003 from new fiscal year start from October.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X