f2 visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f2 visa

My husband has already gone to U.S on F1.
    I alongwith my child has to apply for f2 visa and will be travelling without husband.
    I wanted to ask what i have to write in PURPOSE OF TRIP TO U.S. i have selected academic or language student(F)?is it ok?Then further it asks SPECIFY?I have selected spouse of an F1(F2)..Is it ok?
    Then it asks for principal applicant information.In that field i shall write my given name and surname..or my husband name and surname?

Then i have selected add another as my child shall travel with me.now again i have selected academic or language student(F) in PURPOSE OF TRIP TO U.S and I have selected child of an F1(F2) in SPECIFY.
    and again it asks for principal applicant information

my question is in both principal applicant fields i have to write my husband details or the travellers?he is not travelling with us.

One more question..sevis id is asked only at the end of application?

Originally posted by hinameher View Post
    My husband has already gone to U.S on F1.
    I alongwith my child has to apply for f2 visa and will be travelling without husband.
    I wanted to ask what i have to write in PURPOSE OF TRIP TO U.S. i have selected academic or language student(F)?is it ok?Then further it asks SPECIFY?I have selected spouse of an F1(F2)..Is it ok?
    Then it asks for principal applicant information.In that field i shall write my given name and surname..or my husband name and surname?

Then i have selected add another as my child shall travel with me.now again i have selected academic or language student(F) in PURPOSE OF TRIP TO U.S and I have selected child of an F1(F2) in SPECIFY.
    and again it asks for principal applicant information

my question is in both principal applicant fields i have to write my husband details or the travellers?he is not travelling with us.

One more question..sevis id is asked only at the end of application?
    You are in order so far. They only ask of principal applicant to know if he's active and to connect you with his record. That information about your husband will be asked during interview to confirm if he's actually your husband. The sevis id for your husband is on his I-20 School issued for him while yours and the child also are on I-20 that will be issued to both of you on request of your husband.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X