Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B 221g blue slip @ Chennai

Hi,

I went for H1B stamping on 23rd Nov 2015.As mine was an in-house project and I was not carrying the project document so they gave me 221g blue slip.The very next day I submitted all the pending documents.

After that it is still showing administrative processing in the portal.It has been 7 months already.But on 2nd April some status updated message is showing.

Any idea how long ll it take to complete administrative processing?

Originally posted by Nibedita Dora View Post
    Hi,

I went for H1B stamping on 23rd Nov 2015.As mine was an in-house project and I was not carrying the project document so they gave me 221g blue slip.The very next day I submitted all the pending documents.

After that it is still showing administrative processing in the portal.It has been 7 months already.But on 2nd April some status updated message is showing.

Any idea how long ll it take to complete administrative processing?
    Internal projects are always going to be a tough sell, unless of course, it's for a reputed product company. No specific time frame as such for admin processing to complete. Did you contact them to determine where your application is at?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Hi, I am in the same situation too. Its been 8 months now and the portal shows as Administrative processing and last updated date as 27th April I also had been to the Chennai consulate.

Comment

221g blue slip

Am also in the same state. Inhouse project.

Can you update your status please.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X