Left the U.S. before Court date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left the U.S. before Court date

I left the U.S. in 2011 with a misdemeanor **** and driving with invalid license charge. I did not have a chance to attend my court date since legally i was only allowed 60 days in the country after graduating. After arriving in my home country i was called to the American embassy simply to prove that i was back home, I never received a clear explanation from the embassy staff as to why i was called so i´m not sure if it was related to my court case.
    I would like to know what is the status of the cases in such situations and if i would have any trouble if a wanted to apply for a simple tourist visa.

Thank you

Left the U.S. before Court date

I found the link below that may answer some of your questions. Based on the negative factors that can hurt your chances for a B2, it looks like your issue would cause you to be denied.

USA Visitors Visa - Comprehensive information for a sponsor and visitor. Visitor visa sample documents and interview preparation tips available. Visitors visa case studies and reapplication advice for the refusal of a USA visitor visa. Ask visitor visa related questions in our discussions forum

This is my opinion and not legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Trinity71

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X