Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long will take for an interview after subbmitting all documents ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long will take for an interview after subbmitting all documents ?

Hello;
    I have submitted all documents, forms and fees to the NVC USA last week, I need to know how long will take to contact me for the interview,

Hello Mrs Hogue

Originally posted by Mrs Hogue View Post
    Hello;
    I have submitted all documents, forms and fees to the NVC USA last week, I need to know how long will take to contact me for the interview,
    I am on the same track where you are standing right now. I too have submitted all the documents and paid all the required fees. While waiting for the next step I start searching online regarding the same question. Somehow I got to know that If we have submitted all the documents correctly as per NVC website it should take 30-60 days in order to receive the interview date. And according to all other forums normally 20-30 days.

The best part is to keep check on nvc or may be keep calling after every 3 to 4 days just to know about the updates.

Hope this may help you but also sorry If I couldn't give you a proper and satisfactory answer of your question.

Comment

thank you

Thank you so much! you do answer to my question, and at the meantime, wish to us good luck

Originally posted by abdulbari View Post
      I am on the same track where you are standing right now. I too have submitted all the documents and paid all the required fees. While waiting for the next step I start searching online regarding the same question. Somehow I got to know that If we have submitted all the documents correctly as per NVC website it should take 30-60 days in order to receive the interview date. And according to all other forums normally 20-30 days.

The best part is to keep check on nvc or may be keep calling after every 3 to 4 days just to know about the updates.

Hope this may help you but also sorry If I couldn't give you a proper and satisfactory answer of your question.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Hogue View Post
        Thank you so much! you do answer to my question, and at the meantime, wish to us good luck
        Good luck! We haven't submitted our documents yet. Was wondering if you submitted via the Lockbox facilities?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X