Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two Relatives filed I-130 for me at different times,what to do with non-used Petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Relatives filed I-130 for me at different times,what to do with non-used Petition

My parents individually filed I-130 ,F3 at different points of time with 1 year gap.I have immigrated to US on the first priority Petition.
    Now,my subsequently filed Petition is also Current. Do i have to do anything about it? do i have to cancel it?or ignore it or let it lapse?

Having more than one Petition....

So I got directions to Login to the State.gov site and Enter My Case Number where I have to Appoint a "Choice of Agent".........and Select Option - "I have Legally Immigrated to USA"
    ....after which I had to Input my Green Card Number and Mention which USCIS Office in USA Issued my GreenCard for PR.

I was told if i ignored the second Petition and let it lapse...it would sometimes crop up as to show I have not availed IV and would cause unnecessary confusion.better to avoid...
    Hope it draws other Applicants Attention..

Originally posted by Netambani View Post
    My parents individually filed I-130 ,F3 at different points of time with 1 year gap.I have immigrated to US on the first priority Petition.
    Now,my subsequently filed Petition is also Current. Do i have to do anything about it? do i have to cancel it?or ignore it or let it lapse?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X