Visa sponsor and maternity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa sponsor and maternity

Dear Sirs, Please help me. My husband approximately 3 days ago flew to USA with J1 visa. he found this internship program by the visa sponsor. They promised that they will do all the best for both of us to get J1 and J2 visa. He paid some fees for himself firstly. And after some days for me as well. Because of some reasons we decided to fly with different days and that's why I sent my document to visa sponsor a bit later. But these days l learned that I am pregnant. And when my husband inform about this to visa sponsor they denied to sponsored me and said that they will not send necessary document for applying visa form to embassy because of my pregnancy. but i am alone here in my country and was waiting these document before my pregnancy information. I need my husband support and everything. we send all fees and documents in time and didn't make them to wait anything when they asked form us. And my husband said at the beginning of this way to visa sponsor that if they can't help me with J2 visa then he will not to get this program. But now we are in this difficult and sad situation. How can get J2 visa? Is this possible? Please answer.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X