Emigration Insurance and existing health condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emigration Insurance and existing health condition

I am at the very early stages of considering emigration. Can you advise me if i will be able to get health insurance as I have been recently been diagnosed with MS. My symptoms are currently so mild that I will not be starting treatment.

Thanks

Insurance

It depends on your situation. If you are eligible for a domestic insurance then your current situation would have coverage under a domestic insurance. If you are not eligible for a domestic insurance and have to have a temporary insurance plan then no there is no plan that will cover your MS. Temporary insurance plans will not cover pre-existing conditions.
    This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by stillplanning View Post
      I am at the very early stages of considering emigration. Can you advise me if i will be able to get health insurance as I have been recently been diagnosed with MS. My symptoms are currently so mild that I will not be starting treatment.

Thanks
      I would suggest that before getting health insurance you must keep your documents translated by professionals. This can save you from future problems that are caused unprofessional translations.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X