What next?: I-130 & I-129F Approved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What next?: I-130 & I-129F Approved

We just received sms alerts that both petitions were approved. My husband filed for K3 for me with California Service Center.

I read old threads and some said that I have to disregard one of them depending on whether I want to pursue K3 or CR1 so I am confused about what to do next.

Please kindly suggest me what to do next. I am planning on acquiring the police clearance report and health check up next week.

Is there any form I could be filling or anything I should be acquiring in advance?

Also, please let me know the timeline differences for each of them please.

Thank you so much guys!
    Last edited by jaisika; 07-08-2016, 09:56 PM.

Jaisika,

The K3 application will probably be held in the U.S. to allow the I-130 to proceed with processing of the CR-1 visa. USCIS has not been favoring K3 visa processing for several years.

You should not do the immigrant medical exam until the I-130 process is completed at the National Visa Center and you are assigned an Embassy interview date.

--Ray B

Originally posted by jaisika View Post
    We just received sms alerts that both petitions were approved. My husband filed for K3 for me with California Service Center.

I read old threats and some said that I have to disregard one of them depending on whether I want to pursue K3 or CR1 so I am confused about what to do next.

Please kindly suggest me what to do next. I am planning on acquiring the police clearance report and health check up next week.

Is there any form I could be filling or anything I should be acquiring in advance?

Also, please let me know the timeline differences for each of them please.

Thank you so much guys!

Comment

Thank you so much Ray B!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X