Help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please

My husband sent a I-130 and now he received a I_797c what does it means? Is this the same I-797 or they are diferent? Because we wanna apply for a spouse visa Because I'm living in nicaragua with my baby who is a US citizen !

The I-797C received by your husband is probably the official notice (or could be a request for evidence). The best way to find out what the notice means is to ask your husband to read it.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Scarlette Quintana View Post
    My husband sent a I-130 and now he received a I_797c what does it means? Is this the same I-797 or they are diferent? Because we wanna apply for a spouse visa Because I'm living in nicaragua with my baby who is a US citizen !

Comment

The I-797c is usually a notice of receipt from the USCIS to the petitioner.
      The I-797 is an approval notice.
      Since you got the I-797c, I'm assuming it's a receipt notice (if you have just filed the petition). Ask your spouse to figure it out and see what requirements (if any) you need to comply with. Good Luck
      --Good luck--
      Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X