Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife Torn my Visa and Immigration Envelop..... Divorced....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife Torn my Visa and Immigration Envelop..... Divorced....

Dear Friends,

Hope you are fine and good health. In August 2015, i got F-21 visa and sealed envelop from Embassy. I was told that as soon as i will land in USa, i will get 10 Years green card.

Well, i never land in USA and what happened is that me and my Ex wife had clashes and she torn my visa page as well as she took my sealed immigration envelop. Later on, we had divorce. She has gone back to USA. We also have 1 year old son.

I just want to ask is there any way i can go to USA now? Obviously, i cannot apply for F21 visa because it has been expired and i also got divorce now so wife cannot sponsor it again. But is there any way i can go to USA on bases of my son? He is 1 year old now.

Is there any way i can get F21 visa without involving wife? i am just asking is if there is any way out. If i can tell embassy that this has happened to me, will they issue me F21 again?

Please let me know.

Regards
    Ijaz

Originally posted by masterminduk7 View Post
    Dear Friends,

Hope you are fine and good health. In August 2015, i got F-21 visa and sealed envelop from Embassy. I was told that as soon as i will land in USa, i will get 10 Years green card.

Well, i never land in USA and what happened is that me and my Ex wife had clashes and she torn my visa page as well as she took my sealed immigration envelop. Later on, we had divorce. She has gone back to USA. We also have 1 year old son.

I just want to ask is there any way i can go to USA now? Obviously, i cannot apply for F21 visa because it has been expired and i also got divorce now so wife cannot sponsor it again. But is there any way i can go to USA on bases of my son? He is 1 year old now.

Is there any way i can get F21 visa without involving wife? i am just asking is if there is any way out. If i can tell embassy that this has happened to me, will they issue me F21 again?

Please let me know.

Regards
    Ijaz
    The only way you can go to the US now is when your son turns 18 and files for your immigration. Until then, you can try for visitor visa.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X