ESTA Rejected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESTA Rejected

I made a mistake when filling out the ESTA application (said yes to conviction, when I meant no) so I am now required to apply for a full visa. I have had and used clean ESTA for the past 6 years, but it appears there is no way to reverse this human mistake.

Anyone got ant ideas?

Could i plead with the consulate when I am interviewed for the full visa?

This seems crazy that a clerical erro cannot be corrected.

Help!

Originally posted by carrotmuseum View Post
    Could i plead with the consulate when I am interviewed for the full visa?
    This seems crazy that a clerical erro cannot be corrected.
    I would try that option. Or try emailing the embassy\consulate and inform them of the mistake.

Comment

Your ESTA application rejected for whatever reason, you have to apply for visa. At the time of interview, you can explain in detail if visa officer ask the question about ESTA application rejection.
      This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by daggit View Post
        I would try that option. Or try emailing the embassy\consulate and inform them of the mistake.
        What's the address?

Comment

If ESTA is rejected, there is something you can do

Hey, I also applied for ESTA the other day and got it approved in no time.
          However, I am very familiar with the problem you are having and would reccommend to contact the embassy immediately and explain your problem.

These guys offer immigration services and ESTA application. If you make a mistake, they can resubmit a new applicaiton for you!
          Check it out and tell me if it helps!

Comment

Originally posted by carrotmuseum View Post
            What's the address?
            Oh I must've missed this ques.
            You've probably since resolved this, but.. since you did not mention your country, try the US consulate or embassy that serves your jurisdiction and look for the contact information somewhere on the site.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X