Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Refusal Help required.

Hello,

I have applied for US visit visa with my parents 3 months ago and i got rejected while my parents got the visa. I have been doing a job in a private firm which i have mentioned in my visa form. They only ask me what your are doing and single or married. Havn't seen any documents.
    Although i have very good travel history before and went to Europe couple of times before. I am very disappointed by there decision and shocked that they refused my visa saying that i am not eligible for this.

Please suggest me will i apply again and what things i will do before applying visit visa again?

I got the offer from US university also but i am not applying because of my previous refusal.

Please share your useful suggestions.

Are you planning to apply for student visa? Your prior visitor visa refusal most likely will not have any impact on student visa application.

Your visitor visa refusal could be not married, not enough strong ties back to home country and you applied with your parents.
    This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by mzohaib View Post
      . They only ask me what your are doing and single or married. Havn't seen any documents.
      Although i have very good travel history before and went to Europe couple of times before.
      CO's almost never ask for, nor look at documents. They interview people, not papers.

International travel, while a plus, is not an guarantor of a US visa.

Comment

Thanks for your suggestion. If person got refused he can provide his complain/feedback to US embassy regarding their refusal case.

Comment

Originally posted by jnk View Post
          Are you planning to apply for student visa? Your prior visitor visa refusal most likely will not have any impact on student visa application.

Your visitor visa refusal could be not married, not enough strong ties back to home country and you applied with your parents.
          https://www.immihelp.com/us-visitor-...young-persons/
          Thanks for your opinion. The link you have shared i have looked at it. The documents which are mentioned in this link i have all these documents availble at time of my interview like my job letter, my father and mine bank statement but they haven't looked any of my documents.
          Can we provide our feedback upon visa refusal to the embassy.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X