Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What must I include in an unlawful presence waiver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What must I include in an unlawful presence waiver?

I wrote a letter for my husband and it was rejected. I took the letter to an attorney and was told it looked good and there was no obvious reason our request was rejected. I looked at samples of other accepted letters and mine appeared to be more complete. Do you have any suggestions so that the request will be accepted this time?
    Thank you.

Late response.

Originally posted by bluerose1959 View Post
    I wrote a letter for my husband and it was rejected. I took the letter to an attorney and was told it looked good and there was no obvious reason our request was rejected. I looked at samples of other accepted letters and mine appeared to be more complete. Do you have any suggestions so that the request will be accepted this time?
    Thank you.

I'm not sure if this website can help that much with questions of unlawful status. Most bloggers here are petitions through marriage and direct family members who petition for AOS. Its a "legal" for of immigration. I mean, applying for aos a few days after you get married seems shady, but on paper its legal ya know.

anyway, do you have an update with your situation?

Comment

bluerose1959,
      You cannot just send a letter to USCIS. All supporting documents must be submitted together with the waiver application.
      In general, you will need to include all documentations related to hardship to the U.S. qualifying relative in your waiver application.
      A single supporting letter is merely sufficient to prove hardship.

Send me an email if you need a detailed list of documents.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X