Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 B to L1 A

Hi
    Writing this to know whether we can convert L1B to L1 A when you are in India or whether that is risky.

I have an L1 B Visa ending in June 2017. I visited US for 9 months and now back in India from last year. I have changed roles in the company and moved to management role and I have been asked to go to US again but on a management role. Since it is under the purview of L1A my company is not sending me on L1B and insisting me to cancel L1 B and take a new L1 A (which can be risky). I asked them an option to Convert L1 B to L1 A and they are saying it cannot be done. They are also not allowing me to travel to US on L1 B because I am going for a Management role and and L1 B is only for technical role.

Can you please help on what is the best way ?

You might be better off heeding the advice of HR professionals in your company over suggestions from volunteers on a free forum. Just a $.02 thought!

Comment

Originally posted by daggit View Post
      You might be better off heeding the advice of HR professionals in your company over suggestions from volunteers on a free forum. Just a $.02 thought!

I did that before reaching out here. Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X