Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to bring an Non -relation to US on Vistor's visa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to bring an Non -relation to US on Vistor's visa?

Hi,

I would like to bring a distance relative of mine to USA on Visitor's visa. How difficult is this to get visitor's Visa?
    She does not have any document to prove that she is my relative.She does not have proper property document in India. Basically we would like to bring them to take care of my new born kid. I know this is not the right thing to do. But, would be helpful if someone throws light on this.

Originally posted by KumarUSA View Post
    Hi,

I would like to bring a distance relative of mine to USA on Visitor's visa. How difficult is this to get visitor's Visa?
    She does not have any document to prove that she is my relative.She does not have proper property document in India. Basically we would like to bring them to take care of my new born kid. I know this is not the right thing to do. But, would be helpful if someone throws light on this.
    You are correct, this is not the right thing to do. Also, the chances of the visa being approved would probably be very slim. She is applying for a B1/B2 to come to the U.S. and visit who? A distant relative that she cannot prove relation to and she also does not have strong ties to home country. This does not make sense and that's how the visa officer will see it.

This is my opinion and not legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Trinity71

Comment

. Basically we would like to bring them to take care of my new born kid. I know this is not the right thing to do.
      You are correct; it's not the 'right thing to do'. Besides, working in the US on a B2 visa is illegal.
      What's preventing you from hiring a local babysitter\nanny?

Comment

Thanks for the input - We have tried local nanny/baby sitter for my first kid and we are not satisfied with them and that's the reason why I am planning to bring my relative for my new born. She is not going to visit anyone. Also, it is not like she is 'working' on b2 visa. She is going to stay with us and take care my kid and that's it.

Please let me know is this possible!! thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the input - We have tried local nanny/baby sitter for my first kid and we are not satisfied with them and that's the reason why I am planning to bring my relative for my new born. She is not going to visit anyone. Also, it is not like she is 'working' on b2 visa. She is going to stay with us and take care my kid and that's it.

Please let me know is this possible!! thanks!
          She is going to be here providing live in domestic care services whether you pay her or not. The B1/B2 is for visiting and tourism which she will be doing neither. Also, the most a visitor visa is issued for is 6 months anyways... so then what? There is a 99.9% chance she won't get the visa. I would start looking locally for a new nanny.

This is my opinion and not legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Trinity71

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X