various queries on E1. E2 and other visa categories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• various queries on E1. E2 and other visa categories

I am a finance and accounts professional working in Saudi Arabia and would like to explore various options of moving to USA. one such option was to start business in an individual capacity in USA. In order for me to be eligible for E1, E2 visa, what is the eligibility criteria?

Second option is to come on H1b visa on my current credentials(I am an MBA from an Indian University).

Third (not an option) is to buy a house in USA in order to facilitate my family to immigrate at least(most preferred would be including me), irrespective of the above two options.

Fourth, if none of the options work, can my kids join their aunt and uncle(who are US citizen) in USA for studying purpose(elder kid is going to be 12 years and younger one is going to be 9 years in few days. they have a valid B1/B2 visa for around 10 years). We can transfer guardianship temporary to my sister and brother-in-law as needed.

My wife is an interior decorator with certification from India and has a valid B1/B2 visa. can she take up a license in USA with her current status? or does she need to apply for a work permit through a different visa type?

My sister is a US citizen! Can I partner with her(or my Brother in law) in establishing (any)business(I have a B1/B2 visa valid for 8 years and do I need to convert to or get an E1, E2 visa)

finally, you can also suggest any other suitable option. Our goal is to immigrate to the USA.

Plz advise about suitable option.

Your swift response would be highly appreciated

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X