Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i enter us with estaif i was denied b2??? Please help

Hello everyone

5 years ago, I was denied at tourist visa for the usa, and after that denied they told me I could not travel with Esta.

Now, after 5 years, They told me that when I will apply for Esta, I have to answer Yes to the question "have you ever been denied a visa?"
    They will put my application on stand by and they review my documentation to see If I can still get the esta.

some one told me that I answer No, "I never been denied a visa", I will get the Esta.
    My question, is after 5 years, do they still have those records?!?!?

I'm afraid that I will get immediately denied the esta if I said I was denied a visa

Pls any advice are more than welcome.
    Thanks a lot

Do not lie to the uscis.

Comment

Originally posted by vale123 View Post
      Now, after 5 years, They told me that when I will apply for Esta, I have to answer Yes to the question "have you ever been denied a visa?"

some one told me that I answer No, "I never been denied a visa", I will get the Esta.
      My question, is after 5 years, do they still have those records?!?!?

I'm afraid that I will get immediately denied the esta if I said I was denied a visa
      Do not ever lie! The question to answer is "have you ever been denied a visa". Regardless of how long records are maintained, the answer should be yes.

Denied esta or not, the repercussions for lying are probably far worse.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X