Only for F4 immigration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only for F4 immigration

I have observed revised process for very first time, (i.g. 2003 went back to 2001).

But why ?

I have not seen this awful event...before. From the last 2 decade.

Is this due to Dec. elections or THRUMP! ??!?!😕

Please. .....write your genuine comments. ...

For retrogression kidnly check the following link so you will get better understanding

I hope this information is useful to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tirth Chaudhary View Post
      No.
      Nothing to do with the Nov elections or Trump.

Retrogression due to too many applicants and no remaining visas this fiscal year.

Comment

Hi

Originally posted by bca_fybca
        Hello,

I am in same confusion for F4. We can not judge at this point any thing. From where they are starting it is important for us.
        Like From new fiscal year they are starting from Jul-03 or Jan-01 is important for us.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello,

I am in same confusion for F4. We can not judge at this point any thing. From where they are starting it is important for us.
        Like From new fiscal year they are starting from Jul-03 or Jan-01 is important for us.

Please update me for same. Our priority date is APR - 2004.

With hopes..

Regards,
        Tanmay
        They will be start from July 2003 in new fiscal year start from Oct 2016, Hopefully your case will be current in next year between April 2017 to Sep 2017.

Comment

Hi

Originally posted by Tirth Chaudhary View Post
          I have observed revised process for very first time, (i.g. 2003 went back to 2001).

But why ?

I have not seen this awful event...before. From the last 2 decade.

Please. .....write your genuine comments. ...
          F4 category retrogression for 2 countries India and China,due to they issued exceed limit visa for 2 countries till may 2016. now 2 countries on hold for 4 months till Sep 2016. they put back date like Jan 2001 for India and Jan 2003 for china..Because they need to put something on box when they issue visa bulletin every month(Can't leave blank box)So, they choose back date which already they cleared 2 to 3 years ago...If they put July 2003 date...they must have to issue visa and they don't have visa for these two countries....I hope it will be helpful and does make sense.

They will be start again from July 2003 in Oct month.

Comment

F4 confusion

Originally posted by J21patel View Post
            They will be start from July 2003 in new fiscal year start from Oct 2016, Hopefully your case will be current in next year between April 2017 to Sep 2017.
            Hello guys. Even i am in the same confusion. my pd is aug 2003 just waiting for medical and interview. Any idea when my case is going to become current?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X